FE Construction – A Division of FE ControlsFE Construction specializes and excels in tenant improvement. We effectively provide the necessary services to complete your construction and renovation projects. From conception to finalization; we turn our passion to superior services bringing the best in all your construction needs.
Here at FE Controls, we provide professional innovative solutions tailored to meet all of our client’s needs. We provide services in the design, implementation, and maintenance of gas detection equipment and devices.
In addition, we provide effective solutions to your construction projects.
Our team will assess your facilities; resolving concerns, offering feasibility studies and CAD designs, in the implementation of your systems.
- Problem identification and analysis
- Strategic system review and evaluation
- Goal setting and Plan study
- Collabrative review session
- Interest and Concern assessment
We at FE Controls understand the importance of your projects. We can assist in the development of your project ideas and components needed to make it a reality. From its early conception, our team will provide the necessary tools to make your ideas into feasible milestones.
- Project Assessment and Analysis
- Requirment review and design
- Determine Scope and Schedule
- Establish Milestones
- Cost analysis and evaluation
- identify, assess, and minimize project risks
- Co-ordinate and Manage resources and contractors
- Project Managment and review
FE Controls can provide 2D & 3D CAD design, drafting, modeling, architectural drawings, and engineering for all your project and construction needs.
- Design Frameworks for project
- Create and review drawings
- Design plans, elevations, and renderings
- Create designs for varied industries.
- Recommend plan modifications
- Facilitate design standards
System Design and IMPLEMENTATION
FE Controls provides efficient design solutions that meet and exceed conventional standards.
- System design review
- Preformance testing
- Functional Matrix Development and review
- Fault and Failure analysis
- System Requirement Recommendation
- Implementaton of component and programming
- Testing and Intergration
- Exceed code and ordananace requirements